Following the recommendations from the State of Minnesota around social distancing, and with an abundance of caution and concern for our entire community, we will be doing the following:
- In-Person Programs: Bowling League on November 18 and 25 have been cancelled. If you have paid for any of these dates, those payments will be saved for future use. Please do not send any money for future bowling programs.
- In-Person Programs: Movie Night - Jumanji The Next Level will now be held virtually on the same date and time. Please let me know if you want the Zoom link.
- All Virtual Programs will still be held as scheduled.
- Online registration will be suspended until further notice.
- Our lobby will remain open but any access to offices, bathrooms and the rest of the building will be restricted.
These changes are precautionary and are not due to any known exposure to COVID-19 in our building. The health, safety, and well-being of our community remain our #1 priority. We will reevaluate the situation on Monday, November 30, 2020, and advise everyone with any future changes.
We will send any updates via email to our entire community if any plans change. You can also click the button below to learn more about any updates.